We've booked the restaurant and they're chilling the wine and preparing the food. It's happening Sunday 10 December and there's a seat with your name on it.
It's going to be so fun because ...
1) We're gathering a group of incredible women and you can never go wrong with that,
2) There's loads of you in town for our Richard Branson event happening the next morning so this'll be the perfect opportunity to get excited and brush up on your Branson trivia (hint: he was part of a team in 1987 that was the first to cross the Atlantic in a hot-air balloon and he's also dyslexic),
3) You never ever regret meeting cool people and catching up with old friends.
Here's what you can expect:
* Delicious food with bold South-East Asian flavours with a contemporary twist from our friends at Aunty Kim's
* A beautiful atmosphere with your friendly Business Chicks team hosting you
* A reasonably timed night because the early bird catches the worm and all that (or are we just getting old around here and need more sleep?)
We really hope you'll join us for this beautiful dinner. We only have a small amount of spaces for this event, so book in today and we'll see you there!